We are so glad that you found us and look forward to seeing you soon at our center.
SAVE THE DATE!
Open House on June 22, Saturday from 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
“Where shift happens”
Our center opened in 2010 to offer the Brazos Valley and surrounding communities an integrative center for the healing arts to develop and maintain health and wellness through complementary and alternative medical therapies (CAM therapies).
We offer a soothing, calming, and peaceful atmosphere that supports the individual needs of our clients looking for ways to feel better – be it physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually – while supporting the personal shifts they are seeking within their daily lives.
Why should you be interested in these therapies and our services?
Because more and more people are realizing that to maintain overall wellness, greater longevity, and a more joyful life that standard medical means are sometimes not enough. For example, ancient modalities like yoga have been scientifically proven to improve a number of conditions such as chronic pain associated with back, joint and other issues while providing a safe and therapeutic means for reaching optimum health and a more positive outlook.
To get you started, we suggest going to our About page to read more about the center and our staff.
Click here to sign up for updates.
We have a variety of services to offer:
- Consultations - Physician Wellness Consult, Private Class Sessions
- Reiki Energy Therapy - distance treatments also available
- Massage Therapy
- Quantum Biofeedback Energy Therapy - distance treatments also available
- Yoga, Tai Chi & Meditation
- Events and Workshops
- Training in a variety of areas: energy medicine, Reiki, Yoga, and more!
- Gift Certificates Available for All Services: Contact us for more details or click the Online Store tab to purchase online the desired amount.
We also offer retail items including our “SHIFT HAPPENS” shirt (see below), Young Living essential oils, Mindful Minerals body products, and relaxation/meditation music CDs.
To be kept up to date on the Brazos Healing Center happenings, please sign up for our monthly e-newsletter.